cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

programme information

I can no longer get the rest of the programme /episode information up by pressing the * button.
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous User
Not applicable

its very annoying when trying to see if I've seen the programme before. now I have to watch the first few minutes to work out which episode it is.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

On the Black NOW TV Box you have all the recently viewed episodes. My TV>Recently Watched.  

Thanks

Simi

Anonymous User
Not applicable
hi yes I know that but I mean for programmes I've not watched on nowtv.
would be nice to know what the episode is about. It's only been like this
since it updated
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Bit of a long shot but have you tried the forced update procedure (see help guide linked below).

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Other-app-not-working-NOW-TV-Box

Suppose last resort you could try a factory hard reset by pushing a pin for 30 secs in the small reset hole on the back of the box (before doing a factory reset, make sure you know your wifi password and NowTV username & password).

Anonymous User
Not applicable
ah okay ill give it a shot. It used to come up before the latest update x
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Also, another thought just to eliminate the remote controller out of the equation and to confirm it's the new software update on the box causing the option * button not to work properly.

To prove this, have you got a smart phone or tablet ?

If so, you can download the Roku remote controller app for free from the Android, IOS and Windows App store, then you will be able to test the option * button on your smart device has well.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
well ill give all of your suggestions a try when i get home and see what
works. thanks x