cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error: Please Try Again - Sorry, an unknown error occurred.

I am having issues logging into my white Now TV box.

I have tried to log in using my correct username/password combination. My Now TV account is existing and functioning correctly.

Error:

Please Try Again. Sorry, an unknown error has occurred. Please reenter your username and password.

I have rebooted the box and router. I have also done a factory reset. I have also updated the Now TV box software. The same issue continues to pop up.

Any ideas?

Regards

James

15 REPLIES 15
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and sorry about the delayed reply.

I will need to get this looked into by our tech team. I'll email you as soon as this has been done and we have a resolution for you.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

I have not heard anything from you regarding the box. If its faulty then please send an RMA and I will send it back for a replacement.

I was able to log into my account using my LG television. However, on my other TV, which doesn't have smart capability the white box just doesn't connect. I tried again today and it still throws up the same error.

Regards

James Harkin

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

Sorry for the delay.

I am sending you an email with a possible resolution.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
  1. I am having same problem as previous emails. Can you please email solution,
  2. this seems to be a common occurrence - why does support desk not know about it and why not publicised ?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same problem with a new black box. Can you please post the solution here for all to see?

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, @Anonymous User and @Anonymous User,

The reason one person gets this error is not always the same as the other. We send an email when we need to look at the account or when it's something we can't discuss on the public forum.

Have you tried unplugging the box and leaving it for at least 60 seconds? as odd as this sounds it sometimes works. You might also want to try restarting the router. 

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

As odd as it sounds, yet, I did try that, and yes, it did work! Thanks.

Perhaps this simple first step should be publicised or listed in an FAQ somewhere where new users are likely to look for an answer?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Rich, I am having the same problem as alot of these posts which you seem to be able to help on, please could you send me the solution? Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

@Anonymous User isn't here today but I will send you an email soon.

Thanks

Andy