cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

now tv not working

I have two black boxes neither will stay on unable to watch now tv all i get is grey cloudy patch on screen. Broadband is working ok. (TalkTalk).

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

Have you tried removing the power cable from the back of the box for 30 seconds then powering back up? This seems to clear it. Not sure what's causing it (software issue maybe as its only the last couple of weeks it's been happening to me) but a few people are experiencing the same issue. Hopefully it's something NOW TV are looking into.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

Have you tried removing the power cable from the back of the box for 30 seconds then powering back up? This seems to clear it. Not sure what's causing it (software issue maybe as its only the last couple of weeks it's been happening to me) but a few people are experiencing the same issue. Hopefully it's something NOW TV are looking into.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

pls can someone help me sort this £6.99 has been debited from my account this morning and now tv not working.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

all i get is a black screen.

Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User what exact problem are you getting?  I am assuming you are trying to watch on a Black box.  Can you advise how far you can get?  I presume of course you have tried unplugging the box and removing it as a device before switching back on and re-adding?

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.