cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

payments

Have need to stop payments being taken from my bank aaccount have already asked for this to be done begging of May but still I see you have taken yet another one I dont have time to use the system so PLEASE STOP.

2 REPLIES 2
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

Given that this is an 'Bills and Payments' (ie: account) related issue, I suggest you contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'live chat' facility and explain your requirements to them. 

The easiest way of contacting 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User

Hi Harle

First of all, you should contact Live Chat via http://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/Supported-devices

Next, I find it strange that you seem to be asking for a payment holiday, most companies don't have the mechanism to offer payment holidays when taking payment by direct debit or standing order.

Second, you have the option, nowadays, to cancel your standing order or direct debit with directly with your bank, this is the option most users would opt for when they no longer afford or want a service.

Anyway, you must check out Live Chat first.

UK Bob