cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

now tv

When I try to watch anything it comes up on tv saying I have to pay £9.99 but we have a direct debit set up, which has been up and running for about 2yrs. Why is this?

5 REPLIES 5
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

The most probable reason why this is happening to you is because you've somehow created more than one NOW TV account and you have not logged into your 'active' NOW TV account (ie: the account with your current and old passes).

Ideally you should be using the same log-in 'user name' (not to be confused with your forum name) and 'password' across all your NOW TV devices including this forum.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch with us. We're sorry to hear that you've been having issues with your account.

I've dropped you an e-mail about this, please keep an eye out in your Inbox/Spam folders 🙂

Thanks,

Rob

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

When I try to watch anything it comes up on tv saying I have to pay £9.99 but we have a direct debit set up, which has been up and running for about 2yrs. Why is this?

I am puzzled by this, because it is my understanding that you can only pay for Now TV  by credit card or debit card.  Not by direct debit.

Do you realise that your Sky TV account and your Now TV account are completely separate?

(Or is it because you have a broadband/phone/Now TV Combo account?)

Wlat

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

I am puzzled by this, because it is my understanding that you can only pay for Now TV  by credit card or debit card.  Not by direct debit.

Indeed.... 😉

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

It's possible that in the space of 2 years a debit or credit card may have expired.  In which case I'd expect Now TV to send out an email saying that your payment card is about to expire.  I don't know if Now TV do this or not.

In any case, My Account > Payment details should hold the answer.  https://account.nowtv.com/payment-details

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.