cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

auto renewal

be aware of "auto renewal".........

have been charged £9.99 for a months movie pass after my free 2 moths movie pass ran out.

was'nt aware of the "auto renewal" function,and no doubt it has caught a few more people out!!!!!!

making nowtv/sky a few more extra ££££££'s. very disapointed with the company policy regarding this.if i want a product renewing i will let them know,i have better things to do than keep checking on when a pass runs out!!!!!!!! please check that your "auto renewal" is on the setting you require,or you will find that you will be out of pocket,for a product you don't even know you have purchased!!!!!!!

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post.

During your signup process you would have to tick a box that said you agreed to our terms and conditions of service, it does mention within these that your pass would autorenew unless canceled. 

You can refer to the terms and conditions here

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

That's all well and good but the product is sold as a 'month pass'. One would expect that the subscription be 'time bombed' and simply kick you out after a month. 

Very poor marketing from NowTV. Possibly something that the telecommunications ombudsman would be interested in.