cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Trouble using Nowtv app through television

Hi, I think I need a new Now Tv box for my television. I am currently unable to watch Now tv on my normal television, but can only watch on the app on my phone or laptop. The app does not currently work on my television. Do I need an updated device? If so does anyone know how I can get a replacement? Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I am assuming you are referring to the white NowTV box, because you have started this thread under the NowTV (White) box section ?

if that's the case the old white NowTV boxes are no longer supported and will not operate anymore.

NowTV should have emailed customers who are still using the old white boxes on their database back in September before they where dropped at the beginning of October.

Should the white box be your main primary NowTV streaming device (which NowTV should be able to check on their system) then jump over to live chat to see if they will offer you a free or discounted replacement NowTV Stick.

NowTV was offering a replacement free Stick to white box owners, where the white box was their main primary NowTV streaming device (don't know how long NowTV will be offering a free or discounted replacement if you are qualified in this bracket or if this offer by NowTV has expired).

To get in touch with live chat use this link below (click on the green chat online button).

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I am assuming you are referring to the white NowTV box, because you have started this thread under the NowTV (White) box section ?

if that's the case the old white NowTV boxes are no longer supported and will not operate anymore.

NowTV should have emailed customers who are still using the old white boxes on their database back in September before they where dropped at the beginning of October.

Should the white box be your main primary NowTV streaming device (which NowTV should be able to check on their system) then jump over to live chat to see if they will offer you a free or discounted replacement NowTV Stick.

NowTV was offering a replacement free Stick to white box owners, where the white box was their main primary NowTV streaming device (don't know how long NowTV will be offering a free or discounted replacement if you are qualified in this bracket or if this offer by NowTV has expired).

To get in touch with live chat use this link below (click on the green chat online button).

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks so much. I wondered if this was the case. I will try to sort it now!