cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Second box not visible on my account. Tried pushing button on back and reset but still not visible.

As in the title.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User it will only appear after you've played some content within the NOW TV app. 

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User it will only appear after you've played some content within the NOW TV app. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Could I use this method to add a 5th device to my account if I never plan on ever using the NowTV app on the 5th device?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

Sorry for any confusion.

You can only have 4 devices registered on your account and can make one device change a month.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

What can I watch in the green Now tv app that is free?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Everything inside the NOW TV app is for a subscription fee. Once you have a Sky Movies, Entertainment or Sky Sports Pass you'll have unlimited access to the content (depending on the pass and the length of your pass).

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

So the answer is nothing. To get another box recognised I have to buy another pass.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

To activate your NOW TV Box you would need a NOW TV account. To have a NOW TV account you would have had to have had a subscription at some point, even if just a free trial. If you have afull NOW TV account you should be able to use your NOW TV Box for free 3 rd party apps but it won't show as a registered device as registered devices are only necessary to watch NOW TV content, not being registered won't affect 3rd party apps.

Hope that makes sense.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team