cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Network error

My box is still not working from yesterday. It keeps coming up with network error. Sent one email to NOW TV and had 4 livechats - not getting anywhere.....

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

My box still isn't working either. I haven't been given any timeframe for a fix either whih is annoying. The live chat I had was automated and not very helpful at all unfortunately.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

That's the problem isn't it? - I just really want someone to acknowledge the issue. I got told that I might receive an email in 24hrs!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey @Anonymous User@Anonymous User

The issues that we had yesterday are all resolved and wouldn't cause this issue that your currently having.

Would it be possible to turn of your routers at the mains socket, then carry out a Hard Reset of your NOW TV Boxes by putting a pin in the reset hole for 30 seconds.

While your NOW TV Box is rebooting power your router back up.

Once your NOW TV Box is all powered up you will get asked to set up your Internet connection again and your username.

If you get a network error there is something stopping the NOW TV Box connecting to your Internet connection.

Sometimes if you change the wireless channel that your router is on to "11" this would resolve the issue.

Let us know how you get on.

Andy