cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

My box won't connect to the internet

I keep getting a message saying can't connect to your wireless network but my wireless network works on all my other devices!
4 REPLIES 4
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User which provider, what have you tried please be specific rather than "everything".
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry to hear that you are having some issues.

As @4268 has asked can you give us a little bit more information so that we can help you further, just steps vary depending on your ISP and router etc

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have followed the instructions on the TV screen to connect the NOW box to talktalk router. comes with response 'cannot connect to talktalk'. Would the loss of our Tv transmitter in the North Yorks/Teesside area have anything to do with this? I aws connected o.k. earlier when the tv transmission failed but I wonder if any work to replace the mast would be affcting it.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The TV transmitter that burnt down up North would have no bearing connecting to your NOW box over the internet.

The TV transmitter in question only effects Freeview TV and Freeview Radio signals.

Have you tried both wifi bands (2.4 and 5ghz if your Router is dual band) and maybe try a different wifi channel on your Router.

Also can you test the NOW box over Ethernet ?

Somebody on the forum fixed the issue today by following the instructions on this linked thread below.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Box-white/Now-box-won-t-connect-to-the-Internet/m-p/564634#M43531