cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Issue with white nowtv box

I have sent a number of tweets and Twitter messages and email directly from the web site all to no avail, can you pls help with my query?
14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have been asked to enter e forum to resolve the issues I had, can you confirm this is correct?
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

What's the problem you are having and what NowTV device have you got ?

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Hello, yes following @schnapps 's advice should help with the purple screen but also see this page

(if this is your issue).

The forum is a great place for advice on many problems here.

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
I have been asked to enter e forum to resolve the issues I had, can you confirm this is correct?

Hi and welcome to the forum,

If you need it you can find more information about this subject here: HDCP unauthorised. Content disabled purple screen ...

Cheers

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

What's your query ?

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
I have sent a number of tweets and Twitter messages and email directly from the web site all to no avail, can you pls help with my query?

Multi skilled as I am... Mind reading ain't one of them!

What's your issue?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Dotes your system not let you view the emails I've sent in or the tweets and Twitter direct messages I've sent a number of times? Been trying to get some answers or spit ion since Saturday unfortunately!
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User If you tell us your issue we can direct you to the live chat team who will help you.

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
Dotes your system not let you view the emails I've sent in or the tweets and Twitter direct messages I've sent a number of times? Been trying to get some answers or spit ion since Saturday unfortunately!

It would seem that you are not aware that this is an 'open' forum for all NOW TV customers Smiley Happy

I'm sure there will be somebody here that can help you. We just need to know what your issue is?