cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error code had to turn 2 boxes off so other 2 will work

I have 4 nowtv boxes and can only use 2 keeps coming up error code and that I've reached my limit and to stop play back on one of my boxes which I've had to do with 2 I pay to use all 4 of my boxes and not to keep having this problem could u sort this issue out quick time please its becoming rather annoying.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User you can only watch on 2 devices. It appears that you are trying to watch concurrently on more than 2? You also have to wait between swapping devices you are watching as the system thinks you are still using it. How long can vary from a minute to several.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User you can only watch on 2 devices. It appears that you are trying to watch concurrently on more than 2? You also have to wait between swapping devices you are watching as the system thinks you are still using it. How long can vary from a minute to several.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.