cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Auto payments

Hey guys,

I got 6 months free with vodaphone and they told me i can set it up not to take a payment automatically after the 6 months ends any idea how i do this
5 REPLIES 5
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User During the last month of the deal, click on 'my account' and then on 'my passes' and just click 'cancel' on what you want to get rid of.

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

To add to what @caseyb1993 has already said. You'll need to log onto your NOW TV account (via this forum) using the same log-in details as your NOW TV playback device 😉

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

As your NOW TV Offer is administered by Vodafone, you will need to cancel this with Vodafone when you are in month 5 of your offer.

Only after your 6 months is up this then transfers to NOW TV and we take control of your billing and you would then  be able to cancel via the methods that @SeeMoreDigital and @caseyb1993 have mentioned.

Thanks

Andy

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

As your NOW TV Offer is administered by Vodafone, you will need to cancel this with Vodafone when you are in month 5 of your offer.

Only after your 6 months is up this then transfers to NOW TV and we take control of your billing and you would then  be able to cancel via the methods that @SeeMoreDigital and @caseyb1993 have mentioned.

Thank @Anonymous User,

I will add this information to my replies. Are there any other 'offer providers' we should be aware of? 

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Yes thanks Andy, we didn't realise 😞

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂