cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

nowtv app on iPhone

I can't seem to login on the nowtv app on my phone because I haven't accepted the terms and conditions can someone help me and point me I'm the right direction please

thanks
3 REPLIES 3
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User delete the app and reinstall then accept terms when come up.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

That message only appears if you are signing in with a username that hasn't been set up for NOW TV yet. If you are a brand new customer and need to set up an account you'll need to go to www.nowtv.com/activate and click the complete account setup button, you can then accept terms, add payment details etc to get started.

If you've already got a NOW TV account and you have a free trial or a pass that you are trying to watch then it sounds like you are logging in with the wrong username - try any other usernames you have until you find the right one. Or if you need more help have a look at this link

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Forgotten-Username-or-Password

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch with us. I'm really sorry to hear that you've been having app issues.

It sounds like you need to "Complete your Sign-up" by clicking here.

Can you give this a go and let us know how you get on?

Cheers!

Rob

NOW TV Team