cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

now plays on android phone but will not cast to chromecast on android tv

It shows the tv it has picked up and even goes to the film picture/name on tv but will not start film and says error connecting to device. everything else casts okey to the tv except now tv.

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

It shows the tv it has picked up and even goes to the film picture/name on tv but will not start film and says error connecting to device. everything else casts okey to the tv except now tv.

@Anonymous User

Hi

Welcome to the forum

What is the exact error message you are getting

Thanks

Aaron

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi like I said everything else works on chrome cast you tube etc. It displays my Sony android TV on the list from now. It even comes up with ready to cast. When you select a film it comes up on the TV screen but the coloured circles goes round and round and nothing happens. If you look on the tab on my Samsung galaxy s5 it shows no media selected.

The message that comes up is - unable to cast on device please try again later, unknown error.

Everything else works fine with WiFi.

Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:
Hi like I said everything else works on chrome cast you tube etc. It displays my Sony android TV on the list from now. It even comes up with ready to cast. When you select a film it comes up on the TV screen but the coloured circles goes round and round and nothing happens. If you look on the tab on my Samsung galaxy s5 it shows no media selected.

The message that comes up is - unable to cast on device please try again later, unknown error.

Everything else works fine with WiFi.

Thanks

Hi

Could you try uninstalling the nowtv app on your phone and then reinstall then try to cast it again

Thanks

Aaron