cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Continue Watching is a pain

In the My TV secton, you have Continue Watching, and Watchlist.  The Watchlist shows the programme titles, but Continue Watching onoy shows me the episode number and the title of the next episode.  I have to guess at the programme by trying to recognise the thumbnail (which is a still from the episode that, of course, I haven't yet watched.

LGTV 42LA660V

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for this @Anonymous User

I believe there was a fix deployed a few days ago for this issue.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Indeed.  And at the same time, the other Continue Watching bug returned.

When you choose a programme from Continue Watching, instead of playing the next unwatched episode, it replays the last 20 or 30-odd percent of the episode you watched last.

You can't just stop and select the next episode, because a) Stop doesn't actually do anything (pause, ffwd, rewind are fine, but stop doesn't work) and b) the next episode isn't in Continue Watching, as it thinks I'm still watching the previous one.

When I say Stop doesn't work; the only way to stop a programme is to use the Back key several times. Occasionally, that will take you back to the main menu, but more often than not, it just freezes on a black screen, and I have to exit NowTV altogether and restart.  Which also only works half the time.  The rest of the time, I have to switch off the telly and start from there.