cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

im Australian and someone has made an account with my name and fraud has taken place.

someone has made an account and charged my cards and stolen my email and now are using a account on NOW TV that ive paid 3 times over only found out today after i noticed SKY NOW GBR charges to my cards also ive taken back my account now who knows for how long and yeah no idea who to contact im not even in the same country...... 

2 REPLIES 2
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

I'm guessing you've managed to change the password on the account to gain access. As your card details have been used without your consent, contact your card issuer to make them aware of this to cancel your old card and have a new card issued. 

You can request the account is deactivated and your money refunded by contacting live chat or emailing the team (I'm not sure if live chat works outside the UK). You'll find options for both methods on this page

http://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User @Andy

Hi W

Sorry to hear that you have been a victim of identity fraud, I would just like to add to what @Andy has written.

After you have sorted out the problem with your bank you should report this to the police as soon as possible because there seems to be an international element involved in your situation.

One small thing though, I sure you are having better weather in Oz than we are currently have in the UK.

Good Luck.

UK Bob