cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Veep Season 5

Veep S5 is streaming on HBO in the US - but UK fans of Veep like myself are wondering when we will be able to start watching it on Now TV. It's great that we now have all four Veep seasons on Now TV Sky Atlantic catch up, but I keep checking to see if the first episodes of S5 have been added, but nothing yet Smiley Sad.  Can anyone tell me how long I'm going to have to wait?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  The first two episodes of Season 5 are on Sky Atlantic tonight from 10.35pm.  So they'll be on catch up soon after.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  The first two episodes of Season 5 are on Sky Atlantic tonight from 10.35pm.  So they'll be on catch up soon after.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

DarylM, thanks for the prompt reply and being the bearer of such good news, thank youSmiley Happy !!

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  Eps 1 & 2 of Season 5 of Veep are now available.  This catches up with the US, so each episode should be available 1 day after HBO from now on.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

That's brilliant look forward to watching them this evening. Thank you very much for your help, it's much appreciated. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unfortunately it looks as though series 5 has now dropped off Now TV in the U.K.?
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
Unfortunately it looks as though series 5 has now dropped off Now TV in the U.K.?

Indeed... All of the episodes from newest series (ie: series 5) have now exceeded their 30 day limit.

And just-so everyone knows... All all the episodes from series 1 to 4 will expire in 29 days time 😉