Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

GAME OF THRONES EXPIRY WARNING

Hi all

game of thrones episode one expiry.png

This is a warning that the season six episode one of game of thrones is going to expire tomorrow. It is expiring because game of thrones season six is available as catch up content. Catch up content is usually available for up to 30 days after it had originally aired on TV channels. From tomorrow one episode of season six will expire every seven days. Season six episode two of game of thrones will expire on 1 June and so on. There is a countdown showing you when each episode is going to expire. 

The box sets for seasons 1 to 5 of game of thrones and going to expire on the 13 June. The seasons have been available as box sets for at least the past three months. Box set content is generally available for longer than catch up content. Box set content is usually available for 60 days or longer . Although there can sometimes be exceptions where box sets are available for a shorter period than that. Box set content is shows/seasons that have previously aired on TV channels.

The expiry countdown is present on both catch up and box set content

For more info see Entertainment content availability guidelines

I will post in this topic again the day before season six episode two expires

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
6 REPLIES 6
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

game of thrones episode to expire.gif

expiry countdown.gif

Hi all

Today is your last chance to watch season six episode two of game of thrones on catch up. Episode two is going to expire in the early hours of tomorrow. For the reason why see the post above this one. For the past 30 days there will have been a countdown warning you it's going to expire

I will post in here again the day before episode three expires

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

episode three expiry.gif

expiry countdown episode three.gif

Hi all

Today is your last chance to watch season six episode three of game of thrones. Episode three will expire in the early hours of tomorrow. For the reason why the episode is expiring see the first post in this topic. For the last 30 days there would have been an expiry countdown showing new that the episode was going to expire this countdown would be visible on all devices.

Most devices should now show you how many hours you have before the episode expires. If my maths is right, you have about 14 hours before it expires.

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

episode four expiry.gif

episode four expiry countdown.gif

Hi all

Today is your last chance to watch season six episode four game of thrones. Episode four will expire in the early hours of tomorrow. For the reason why episode four is expiring see the first post in this topic. For the last 30 days, you would have seen an expiry countdown showing you that the episode is going to expire this countdown is visible on all devices.

Most devices will now show you how many hours you have left until the episode expires at this point in time you have roughly 15 hours until the episode expires

Also note that the game of thrones box sets have now expired.

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

game of thrones. Episode five expiry.gif

Hi all, 

Today is your last chance to watch game of thrones season six episode five. Season six episode five will expire in the early hours of tomorrow. For the reason why episode four is expiring see the first post in this topic. For the last 30 days, you would have seen an expiry countdown showing you that the episode is going to expire this countdown is visible on all devices.

Most devices will now show you how many hours you have left until the episode expires at this point in time you have roughly 13 hours until the episode expires

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

game of thrones episode six expiry.png

Hi all, 

Today is your last chance to watch game of thrones season six episode six. Season six episode five will expire in the early hours of tomorrow. For the reason why episode six is expiring see the first post in this topic. For the last 30 days, you would have seen an expiry countdown showing you that the episode is going to expire this countdown is visible on all devices.

Most devices will now show you how many hours you have left until the episode expires at this point in time you have roughly 13 hours until the episode expires

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

game of thrones. Episode seven expiry.png

Hi all, 

Today is your last chance to watch game of thrones season six episode seven. Season six episode seven will expire in the early hours of tomorrow. For the reason why episode seven is expiring see the first post in this topic. For the last 30 days, you would have seen an expiry countdown showing you that the episode is going to expire this countdown is visible on all devices.

Most devices will now show you how many hours you have left until the episode expires at this point in time you have roughly 15 hours until the episode expires