cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lindzi
Elite 2

For those who missed Game of Thrones

From tonight, for the next 12 days Sky Atlantic is showing the entire series up to the end of series four, with three or four episodes every night.

I assume you will need to watch them on the live stream and will not be on catch up.

6 REPLIES 6
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi wrote:

I assume you will need to watch them on the live stream and will not be on catch up.

You assume correctly 😉

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can only see s1e1 and 2 tonight with the same repeated on Saturday, none in between, and no more episodes than that. Am I looking in the wrong place?
Lindzi
Elite 2

Oh I don't know, I read it on the Radio Times website which is normally accurate. Hopefully someone will come along and let us know if it is actually happening.

Sorry if I have given duff info!!! Smiley Embarassed

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've checked on the Sky EPG and can only see those two episodes, but I might have missed something...
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just checked Radio Times and I can see the next 2 episodes on Wed 13th, repeated that Saturday.
So looks like you were right, but it seems just to be 2 episodes each Wednesday.
I'm sure everybody who missed it before will be grateful for you letting us know there is a way to watch it, so thanks ☺
Lindzi
Elite 2

Thanks for checking it....every Weds I can deal with, sorry for the confusion. I may watch the whole thing again if there is nothing else on!