cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now Tv on EE Tv Watch List

Hi, I have just had my new EE Tv box and set up my Now Tv account and the entertainment pass. However I have created a watch list on my computer but it is not showing on the EE Tv/Now Tv app? How do I see it on there? Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Maybe EETV hasn't had the watchlist update yet. Playstation recently has so hopefully EETV will one day.

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Make sure you are signed in on the NOWTV app.

When you are signed in, if you come across the 'My TV' section, you will see your watchlist.

I don't have EETV so I'm not sure if the app is the same as on the box but I imagine it is similar. Smiley Happy

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, Thanks. I am signed in and gone accross to My Tv which then gives the option of movies or entertainment. I go into entertainment and it shows me my viewd programmes only. There is no option to choose. Yet on my computer list I have lots in my watchlist. Sorry new to ths

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Maybe EETV hasn't had the watchlist update yet. Playstation recently has so hopefully EETV will one day.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just seen you dont have EE. My husband and I are sitting looking at the Apple Tv Now Tv app and it is different again. Not sure why they dont do the same layout on all devices? Bit confusing.

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User It sounds like EETV definitely doesn't have the update yet then.

NOWTV recently updated quite a few devices which included a watchlist so maybe EETV will get one soon.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thats great thanks for your help.

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User No problem, sorry it's not what you wanted to hear but keep an eye out as it may be updated one day.