cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cbrmaz
Advocate

The Nevers

Are there any plans to air the final 6 episodes of The Nevers on NowTv? If this question is inappropriate for this forum I apologise.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@cbrmaz 

Drop Sky viewer relations an email. On here it would be pure speculation from us likewise customers.

viewer r @ Sky . Uk (ensure no spaces)

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@cbrmaz 

Drop Sky viewer relations an email. On here it would be pure speculation from us likewise customers.

viewer r @ Sky . Uk (ensure no spaces)

cbrmaz
Advocate

Thanks for the advice will do 

many regards

SeverusD
Advocate

@cbrmaz did you ever get a response on this?

JustWatch seems to think that episodes 7-12 are available on NowTV but sadly it doesn't seem to be true.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@SeverusD 

You need to email Sky Viewer relations, see the solution posted. 

SeverusD
Advocate

I actually did email Sky Viewer relations. They replied to say that I'd come to the wrong place, and gave me a link to the NowTV contacts page. They also said:

Its worth noting however that the second part of the season has never been released in the UK to date.

So, in summary, The Nevers episodes 7-12 are not available and anyone who wants to see them legally had better move to another country and try again.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@SeverusD 

Depends on how you worded the email.

If you said NOW in it at all they will claim to have no ownership. However if the show was on NOW via Sky, then they will have tell if it will come to Sky.