cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

My son has deleted now to off the Xbox

Sons deleted now tv on Xbox to download on his phone not knowing no more devices could be added how do I get it back on my Xbox
3 REPLIES 3
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  you don't normally need to delete a device to add a new one if you have slots available.  The very fact your son did so suggests you did not have any free slots.  

What are your other 3 slots other than the one you use for the X Box?

How old is your son?  Do you have parental protection on to stop him watching inappropriate content?  Also will you restrict whether he can watch it via 3G or just on wifi.  I would hate for you to get a big data bill if he is watching it and not connected to WiFi.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

If you haven't deleted and then added another NowTV device in a calendar month, then have a read of the guide linked below.

Should you have already used up the one month device change allocation, then i would suggest jumping over to live chat explain to them what's happened and i am sure they will help you out.

To contact live chat open the same link page below scroll to the bottom of the screen and click on the "contact us" button highlighted in green.

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Managing-Devices

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

If you've just deleted the app from the Xbox it will still be listed as a device on your account, so you can just install it back on your Xbox, sign into the app and it should work fine.

However if you do get any device limit error messages on the Xbox when you try, then just pop onto live chat, explain what's happened and see if they can sort something out for you as a courtesy.

To reach live chat go to the following help page

http://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/Managing-Devices

and click the Start Live Chat button.