cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

What to cancel my pass

Hello, i'm trying to cancel my pass, put everytime I go on to passes it just says order & I can't cancel

1 REPLY 1
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum,

People having multiple NOW TV accounts appears the source of most customers problems such as this. Ideally you should be using the same log-in name and password across all your NOW TV devices including this forum.

I suggest that while you're logged onto this forum you click on the following: View my bills link. And check to see if the payments listed on this particular NOW TV forum account match-up with your 'credit/debit' card statement. If they do not, there's a good chance that you've created two (or more) NOW TV accounts!

Also, if you log into your NOW TV account and you're asked to update your 'credit/debit' card details, there's a good chance that you've created two (or more) NOW TV accounts!

This being the case, I suggest you contact a NOW TV representitive via the forums 'live chat' facility. And the easiest way of doing this is by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers are not sophisticated enough to display active sub-windows (ie: windows within windows). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: Manage my account link.
  • Scroll down to the 'Contact Us' button (on the bottom left of the web page) and click on it.
  • A new web page should open up with the 'Live Chat' button at the top right of the page.
  • Click on the 'Live Chat' button and a new window should open up, with a range of drop-down options and a 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers