cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Password reset issues

Hello, 

i am am trying to login on my Apple TV, my password or username appears to be wrong. I have reset it several times on another device but it's still not working. 

If if I reset on my iPad it automatically logs me in. If I then log out and login again it tells me my details are incorrect! 

Help! 

5 REPLIES 5
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV. 

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you have encountered with your account.

Can you please let me know what device you are having this issue with? Have you been able to sign in at all?

Thanks, 

Karl

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same issue! I have the now TV app on my iPhone and I've reset my password several times and each time its successful then not recognised. How do I resolve this?
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Hello 🙂

Have you uninstalled the app and reinstalled it to see if that helps? Sometimes a general reset of your phone can help, it doesn't delete your apps, it just resets certain things so try that 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

In addition to what @caseyb1993 has mentioned, can you confirm that your using the username you set up to sign in ?

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Deploy background-verification security checks.Employ "do it yourself" secret questions.Resets trigger massive warnings.Consumers: Use lots of different credit cards.Consumers: Enable two-factor Gmail authentication.