cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Missing Star Wars content

On my Apple TV I can only see the six Star Wars movies. What has happened to the Clone Wars movie, TV series and Rebels? All of these can be found on my Android tablet's NowTV app but not on my Apple TV.

Is this just me or do other Apple TV user have the same problem?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Jason-C
Community Administrator

@wentey 

Sorry for any delay. All the episodes for Clone Wars and Rebels returned to Apple TV this afternoon.

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same problem can see clone wars etc on my iPad iPhone app but not on my Apple TV my son is halfway through season 3 it was working certainly up until halfway through of last month!!??
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm quite releived to hear it's not just me 🙂 I was convinced that I'd watched the Clone Wars movie last month so was surprised to find that everything apart from the movies is now gone. I wonder if it's a rights issue with Disney now having their own On Demand service? But then again the content is still on the other devices?? Strange.

Jason-C
Community Administrator

Hi @Anonymous User@Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch and flagging this up!

We're working with Apple TV to make this available again. It's a mistake in the systems, and nothing to do with Disney rights! We should hopefully have Disney content on the Sky Movies Pass for a long time to come. 🙂

Sorry for the inconvenience. I'll try to post back here once we know the problem's resolved.

Thanks,

Jason

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Jason-C you missed a perfect opportunity to come out with a Star Wars quote/reference

If it was me I'd have said

"I sense a disturbance in the force" Smiley LOL

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Jason-C
Community Administrator

@commanda6

"What an incredible smell you've discovered!"

...is one of my personal favourites, but doesn't really apply here. I would try to make it apt! 😛

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks Jason any idea on timelines?
Jason-C
Community Administrator

Hi @Anonymous User

Our streaming partners are looking into the problem, and working towards making them available again. We have no set ETA, but as soon as we know it's sorted or have more information, we'll post again here.

Thanks,

Jason

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Any news!? I have a youngling eager to watch courtesy of his fathers paid streaming plan...? 

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

I'll chase Jason for an update for you, sorry to keep you waiting.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team