cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

voucher code invalid

can someone please help am trying to add the movie voucher pass to my account and it keeps saying invalid. i tried setting up my partner an account and using pass there incase it was only for first time users and still saying invalid. after going through how to fix it, it said to contact customer services however i can not find where to do that either and its very frustrating trying to go round and fix this issue. i have tried every way possible to see if i have put the code in correct but nope nothing. 

thank you 

1 REPLY 1
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcomne to the forum @Anonymous User,

Perhaps the following 'Help Centre' article may be of use to you: Now TV voucher code not working

If not, your next step is to contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility and explain your problem to them... They're usually pretty quick at resolving such things 😉

The easiest way of accessing 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers