cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Taken payment, 2 days later account blocked and passes removed

One fed up customer, totally at a loss for how to sort this mess and also claim for the money taken, without services being provided. This is a blow by blow of the past 2.5 weeks, wasting my time trying to sort out.

• bought last pass 30th september - direct debit
  • On 2nd october - emails to say account was suspended (3 passes were active at this time)
  • direct debit was taken from same card as used previously, without issue
  • Contacted NowTV, they claimed Sky had suspended account
  • Contacted Sky - they say this was nothing to do with them
  • Contacted NowTV and they claimed this time it was "fraudulent activity" and passed on to the technical team
  • Contacted Natwest to check they hadn't rported as fraud, and they had no record of having reported fraud to Now TV
  • Contacted NowTV to explain Natwest response and they would not accept - stating they need this in writing
  • Natwest say they don't issue letters in such cases
  • NowTV - said there is nothing they can do without a letter an so would not refund money or compensate without a letter

How do I go about getting my account unblocked and compensation for the shocking service I have recieved, when it seems very clear this is an error on the part of NowTV - having explored every other possible cause with everyone NowTV have tried to blame? I have wasted an inordinate amount of time on this as my only option appears to make a fraud claim against NowTV for taking payment without providing a service and resubscribe with a new account?!! This seems crazy.

0 REPLIES 0