cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nickmorc
Expert 2

Showing charge for entertainment pass.

Hey guys, somthings not right here. When I normally check my payments it will show £0.00 to be paid on a certain date. I am still on an active pass but its showing as a payment of £7.99 will be taken today.

Tried to go on Live Chat but its currently down.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ukbobboy
Legend

@nickmorc @Andy @Anonymous User

Hi Nick

Just to add one or two things and to echo Andy's point.

1) Always (always) take a screen print of your accepted pass, this will be proof of your payment should something go wrong.

2) Always add your new pass to your account in good time, e.g. I personally aim for 25 - 15 days of my current pass ending to add my new pass.

3) Always keep an eye on your Now TV's account activity, even if you are not adding or changing anything.

Just three simple rules that will keep you a "happy camper" while you are a Now TV customer.

UK Bob

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
nickmorc
Expert 2

Tried to send a message, wrote all the details, pressed send and we get Oops Somthings gone wrong !, message lost. 

This is the first issue, I have has with billing since joining Now Tv back at the very start. Its disapointing that Live Chat is down.

Anyone reading this, I would suggest you check your accounts as I may not be the only one effected.

nickmorc
Expert 2

Just managed to get through on Live Chat and spoke to a "Meet" who confirmed that is normal practice for a charge to show ??

Never seen this before, as its always shown as £0.00.

Meet has 100% said no charge will be made, so will have to see what happens. Just seems strange that its never shown as this before.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Nick!

Yes, this has happened to me too, several times.  I nearly always have a voucher loaded and ready to start when the previous one expires, and the system always tells me money is going to be billed to my account, but it never is!  It changes to £0.00 on the day the new voucher starts.

It used to be worse.  They used to send me an email too, telling me I was going to be charged.  The first time it happened, I also queried it with Live Chat and they could offer no explanation.

It's just a quirk of the Now TV billing system!

Wlat

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@nickmorc Yeah a few people have posted about that recently, causing some confusion. No word on if it's a deliberate change or a bit of a bug, I'd hope a bit of a bug. Don't think anyone's reported being charged, but worth screenshot-ing your offer details from your My Account > My Passes page just in case.

nickmorc
Expert 2

Thanks @Anonymous User and @Andy for your replies. Just took me by surprise as being a vetrain of Now Tv I thought I new what was going on LOL.

ukbobboy
Legend

@nickmorc @Andy @Anonymous User

Hi Nick

Just to add one or two things and to echo Andy's point.

1) Always (always) take a screen print of your accepted pass, this will be proof of your payment should something go wrong.

2) Always add your new pass to your account in good time, e.g. I personally aim for 25 - 15 days of my current pass ending to add my new pass.

3) Always keep an eye on your Now TV's account activity, even if you are not adding or changing anything.

Just three simple rules that will keep you a "happy camper" while you are a Now TV customer.

UK Bob

nickmorc
Expert 2

Cheers everyone for your replies. The payment has now gone through of £0.00, so all good.

New voucher applied as well.

You learn something else every day.

Anyway, its now time to install the Now Tv Smart Stick !