Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How to activate the 3 months free entertainment pass

How do I activate the 3 months free entertainment pass iv had from currys
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User you should have a scratchcard with a code like NOWXJKAJFKLJA on it. If you are a new customer head to http://www.nowtv.com/promo/activate and click on Entertainment. If you already have a NOW TV account visit My Account and click on Apply a Voucher in the Entertainment pass section.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there - I'd love some help! I have just spent 2 hours trying to find the 'My Passes' link mentioned in the help section, but when I log in I do not have any links under 'My Account'. When I click on that it takes me to the home page/options page. Very frustrating! I saw somewhere in my searches that this might be happening if your account is not set up properly/registered correctly but I cannot find anywhere to fix this. I must say, not great UX! Any help to sort this would be appreciated.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User as per my reply above, if you are a new customer head to http://www.nowtv.com/promo/activate

If you've used NOW TV before and clicking My Account takes you to the homepage, you've logged in with the wrong username. It's possible to have multiple Sky iDs and only the one attached to NOW TV will work. If you've had Sky Broadband or TV in the past your browser may have auto completed your old username. Try other usernames you might use or the forgotten username link on the login screen.
Also you could look through your emails for communications you've had with NOW TV and see if any of these include the correct one, or load the app which you've been watching on and check the settings to see which username is on that.

Once you've got the right one, clicking My Account will show the passes and you can apply your voucher. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you @Anonymous User - I had already tried all your suggestions, was definitely logging in with the right details etc. but it was only when I clicked on the link you shared in your previous post that it finally worked! That link should be sent with the box documentation as I was about to throw in the towel! Thanks a mil, all working now 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am in the same situation. It has taken me an hour to set up an account each time saying i already had an account with that email which wasnt true as i tried several and have never had a sky id. Then it wouldnt accept usernames. Then it said i was signed in but wouldnt take me to another page where i wanted to put in my two month movie pass and im assuming card details. 

An hour later it is set up on screen but cant log in as it says that my account is not set up properly and each time i go onto a link it tries to get me to set up a new account. Another 30 minutes and its going back as it is not worth the stress.

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV. 

I'm sorry for the issues you have encountered. 

I have sent you an email in regards to this query. 

Kind Regards, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Im having the exact problem kelina was having 😞 please help
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
Im having the exact problem kelina was having 😞 please help

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Perhaps the following 'Help Centre' article may be of use to you: Now TV voucher code not working

However, if the afore mentioned 'Help Centre' article does not satisfy all your requirements, I suggest you contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility and explain your requirements to them - just remember to have your proof of purchase information to hand...

The easiest way of contacting 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers