cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Free Passes not Free!

I have a package where the voucher inclosed is supposed to give four months free pass for movies. I have set up the account online which of course asks for card details in order to do this, and I have provided. Whilst checking through my bank statement I noticed that I have been charged by NowTV for one months subscription. How do I go about getting my money back and cancelling this awful service? Clearly nothing means free in their eyes.

2 REPLIES 2
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User it sounds like you started the 14 day trial which then automatically rolled on to a new month.

I recommend jumping on live chat to see what they can do for you.

http://help.nowtv.com/article/When-will-my-payment-be-taken

Click and scroll to the green contact us button. On the next page, click on live chat. 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry to hear that you have been charged when your on an offer.

Could be a few reasons for this :

1 - The voucher code that you would have received with your box hasn't been applied to your account -  To check if you still have the voucher code try and apply this to your account by following these steps here.

2 -  There could be a possibility that you have setup more than 1 account, Did you encounter any issues when you joined ?

Let us know how you get on

Andy