cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Extra Payments taken from my bank account

Hi Nowtv,

I very much love using this tv service and recommend it to friends all the time. I do however, have an issue after checking my bank statements - for a number of months(certainly going back over 15 months) it appears you have been double charging me for my Nowtv package. I have only ever knowingly signed up once with yourselves and certainly am not logging in through multiple usernames.

I can only see the last 15 months of payments on my internet statement but i have been double charged for the entertainment package for the whoe time and also it seems that from december 2015 you have been charging me double for the movies package aswell.

I would very much like you to organise a refund please as I can quite honestly say i've never knowingly signed up twice - i've had a couple of times where i've forgotten my login details and gone through the steps to obtain my password etc, but i've never had to provide my bank details etc and cannot understand how this could happen.

I have only recently got internet banking so have only just spotted this and to be honest i'd really like to get a full refund.

I trust that you will be able to look into this matter and get back to me asap.

kind regards and keep up the great work!

Alan

3 REPLIES 3
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

You can see what payments have come out of your account by looking at your My Account > View My Bills page

http://account.nowtv.com/bills

The system shouldn't double charge, so if things just look normal there the usual cause of double charges is a second account, often where a free trial was started but never cancelled. A lot of people forget about such accounts, or they are set up by other people in the same household. 

However probably best best if you have a word with live chat who can help trace where the charges are coming from and get them stopped. Any refund will be at their discretion but hopefully they can offer a solution to you.

To get to live chat, go to the following help page and click the Start Live Chat button.

http://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there,

Thanks for the info! It appears that somehow between my xbox and my laptop i had two accounts running and didnt know! Very helpful customer service agent called Nathan did really well in dealing with it.

happy customer! 🙂

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Glad you managed to get a satisfactory resolution.