cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Deleting card

I wish to remove my card details from your system but there is no option to do it
We only bought the box for my son for Christmas with 6 months movies pass so he could watch movies in his room
Not for us to be billed £6.99 every month
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forum.  Live Chat can sort this for you.  Click on this link http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above and hit the Contact Us box on the left of the page, this will take you to the Live Chat & Email options (8am - Midnight).

Hope this helpsSmiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Welcome to forums

Have a look at My Account/My Passes and check whether Entertainment is active and, if it is, then cancel it.

Also worth setting a payment pin.

If you remove card details, by using LIVE CHAT, box could stop working

Legend 5
Legend 5

If you delete the card it will stop the 6 months pass. You need to click the link above and ask them to refund you. Of course £6.99 might also be a sports day pass. You can check in the my account to see the history of the spends. Also double check the voucher has applied correctly. It should indicate you have until May, if you applied it in December
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.