cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cancel my subscription!

Hi,

where do I begin... I won a free 2 month pass from McDonald's "monopoly" promotion, great I thought. After a few months and seeing I had been charged for the months after the free period as I had not cancelled beforehand I came to cancel it today.

after trying to find a contact number on the nowtv website (non-existent) I eventually found a number through Google claiming to be sky but they can put you through. I called and spoke to someone there who said they couldn't help me and I needed to log in to the nowtv website and use the live chat option, which I also cannot find... I then found a cancel button in the passes page, but it is greyed out and it says that is because a payment "was" due on the 30th June... Tomorrow... "Was" so until I've paid a payment not due until tomorrow I cannot cancel??? I very much hope not.

as you can imagine I am not happy at all at this companies way of doing business, jumping through hoops to cancel and even then not being allowed to until a payment not even due is paid? Very bad practice in my eyes, I will be speaking to my bank to stop any payments going out after writing this.

A very annoyed customer,

James Perry 

2 REPLIES 2
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

NOW TV is a fully 'online service' which offers help to its customers via this forum (by forum members, along with a comprehensive number of Help Centre articles), via email or via 'live chat'.

That being said, given that this is an 'account' related issue (which is subject to the Data Protection Act), I suggest you contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'live chat' facility and explain your requirements to them... They're usually pretty quick at resolving such issues 😉

The easiest way of contacting 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

And just-so-everyone-knows: -

• Your NOW TV subscription(s) will run for its full duration, even if it's cancelled after the first day.
  • Your NOW TV subscription(s) will 'roll on' automatically if it's not cancelled prior to any 'free trial', 'voucher pass' or 'monthly' subscription expiring!
  • While the NOW TV accounts system is attempting to collect payment(s) the grey coloured 'Canel' button will not be accessible.
  • While the NOW TV accounts system is attempting to collect payment(s) the 'Apply Voucher' button will not be accessible.
  • New NOW TV voucher code passes can be added within the last month of your current NOW TV services expiry date. The new pass will commence only after your existing pass expires. So you don't lose-out on any days.
  • Setting up a payment PIN on your NOW TV account is advised. As it will be prevent others from purchasing additional NOW TV services without your consent!
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

The guide below will explain how to cancel your pass.

http://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV

Also, i have added a direct link to contact NowTV either via their live chat service or by direct email.

http://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV