cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Paul31

TV free

My now tv is free on talk talk and I am getting charged for the service how do I get the service to be free for me please 

I'm really struggling with money and I am being charged for a free service on the broadband and tv package I'm using 

2 REPLIES 2
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Paul31 

You spoke with Talk Talk? Since your billing is with them. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
RoyB
Legend

@Paul31 

What are you paying? And where are you reading that Now is free on TalkTalk?

I’m reading this:-

https://www.talktalk.co.uk/tv-fibre-broadband

For just £9.99 per month you can add TalkTalk TV (RRP £5 per month) and a NOW Entertainment Membership (RRP £9.99 per month) to selected fibre plans. 

• Stream the latest and best TV shows with a NOW Entertainment Membership 

• Watch ad-free in full HD with a free NOW Boost included (RRP £6 per month) 

• No setup fee and flexible monthly contract

• Access all your favourite streaming services with TalkTalk TV

So yes, a very good offer, getting TalkTalk TV £5.00 plus Boost £6.00, £11.00 RRP, for free if you pay for Now Entertainment £9.99

But not free, unless you know different?

And again, to get this offer, you have to be buying it from TalkTalk, whose broadband you have to be using, and not getting Entertainment direct from Now, or using anybody else’s broadband.

So I hope that’s how you have things set up?

But even if you still have a query after reading the above, you have to direct it to TalkTalk, not to Now, That’s how these things work when you get Now via an active third party.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.