cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MikeyD1
Advocate

My subscriptions and payment history have disappeared

Now TV app on smart TV stopped working, logged in on-line to see if any issues and both my Sports and Entertainment subscriptions have disappeared, even though paid up. I've also lost all of my payment history.

It's as if they never existed but got payment history on my credit card bills.

Could re-subscribe but rates have gone up plus I've already paid so should get the rest of those subscription periods at least.

Anyone seen similar?  

4 REPLIES 4
RoyB
Legend

@MikeyD1 

I’ve heard of it. You need to talk to Now Live Chat, and see what they say.

The following link leads you to direct contact with Now Live Chat (via a tiny green circle with a v in it, so keep your eyes peeled for that when you have made your initial choices):-

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-contact-now

Avoid ‘Get Help Quicker’ there; the Nowbot, while it means well, doesn’t know its own limitations, and it won’t help you once you get to this stage. Also, don’t choose Request a Refund, even if that is what you want, as that will only deliver you to the Nowbot; pick something else.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Andy52
Scholar

@MikeyD1 

Good morning Mikey

I have the same issues as you, none of the channels are working at all mines been like it for 14 days now, 

RoyB
Legend

@Andy52 

Yes, good to know that @MikeyD1  is not alone in this. Or maybe bad to know, as it shouldn’t be happening to either of you 😢

But who, if anyone, have you contacted within Now to address this?

If they don’t know about it, they can’t do anything about it, and at present, you aren’t getting your money’sworth.

But my advice here is as above:-

The following link leads you to direct contact with Now Live Chat (via a tiny green circle with a v in it, so keep your eyes peeled for that when you have made your initial choices):-

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-contact-now

Avoid ‘Get Help Quicker’ there; the Nowbot, while it means well, doesn’t know its own limitations, and it won’t help you once you get to this stage. Also, don’t choose Request a Refund, even if that is what you want, as that will only deliver you to the Nowbot; pick something else.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Andy52
Scholar

@RoyB 

Hi there Roy 

Many thanks for help I used the link been in touch with now TV customer services

They said they are still working on it, see what happens next 

Been waiting 2 weeks already, patience is a virtue as they say