cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error code on Xbox one of c00d7159

When I try and load a film in now TV app on my Xbox one it keeps saying "sorry but your TV is non-compliant (HDCP) so you are unauthorised to play out content" How do I sort this out cause I'm just wasting money for now TV
308 REPLIES 308
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Definitely update related have followed all advice and no solution yet.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I have just tried what you said, switching of the ports and unplugging it all, but still nothing :/, please get it fixed soon as I enjoy watching the box sets and stuff.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi All,

Sorry to hear you are all having issues,  I have a few questions that will help us diagnose this issue further:

- What is the Xbox System version you are using (Settings > System > Console info & Updates)

- Are you seeing the issues across all content

- Have you powercycled your console (Unplugged from the wall and reconnected)

- when was the last time the app was used

- App Version

- Is the Xbox directly connected to the TV

Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having this same problem. Got a day off, just got Now TV on my XBOX the other day and the 3 month Sky Cinema Pass to see how we go. I was loving this and now following an update I am getting the same error message as everyone else, Netlix and Amazon Vid work fine but this app has gone down. 3rd day of using and already having problems...

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi,
The OS version now is 10.0.14393.2072
I unplugged everything last night before I went to sleep and only plugged it in when I got up.
I last used the app yesterday afternoon.
And Xbox is directly plugged into to the tv via hdmi cable.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Bethan,

Do you know the app version you are using?

and are you seeing this issue across all content?

Thanks

Toby

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Tried everything you are saying and nothing is even working just logged into it on my lg tv and now tv not working on that either I've been a customer since the start of now tv 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do I get live chat from now tv because I'm trying and can't find any link for it

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having exactly the same problem as the other people, ever since the last Xbox update NOWTV shows an error, all other streaming apps like Netflix work fine.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User you will need to log on via a PC to use live chat.