cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't see Nowtv app on xbox one

I've just subscribed to Nowtv and have been trying to install the app on my xbox one but I can't find it. I have followed all the instructions and searched through all the apps but it doesn't seem to be there - does anyone have any suggestions??? All my other apps are working fine and I can see a full list of all the other available apps just not this one! Any help would be appreciated thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry to hear that.

Can you make sure that your based within the UK , not using any VPN connections or altered DNS settings on your Internet connection.

Also if you can make sure your location settings are set to UK.

Hopefully that will help you find the app.

Thanks

Andy

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry to hear that.

Can you make sure that your based within the UK , not using any VPN connections or altered DNS settings on your Internet connection.

Also if you can make sure your location settings are set to UK.

Hopefully that will help you find the app.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for this - location was set to US!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My location is UK and I still can't see NOW TV app. Any suggestions?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

If everything is set as my above post then there should be no reason why you can't see the NOW TV App.

Is the console modified in anyway ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm based in UK. I haven't a clue what you mean by "not using any VPN connections or altered DNS settings on your Internet connection"..... please forgive my ignorance! Lol!
Location settings are all English UK and I'm not 100% sure about modifications as we purchased the X box used. I asked the person we bought it from and he cannot recall making any modifications. Where would I look in the console to answer your questions?

Thank you for any help you can give 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

DNS and VPN's are things that can be used to trick the internet into thinking your in another country than you actually are.

I was just wondering if the Xbox Live Account is a UK account and not been set up as US ?

You can check this by following this guide here.

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/my-account/microsoft-account/update-microsoft-account-country-region

Also please make sure that your following these steps to search for our app

1. Go to Apps on your Xbox One dashboard
  2. Search for 'NOW TV'

If that fails then you might have to contact Microsoft for further support on this one.

Cheers

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Andy. Thank you. My son was able to search "properly " for the App and he found it as you suggested. I really appreciate your advice.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am UK based and cannot find the NOW TV ap - no modifications all standard xbox one.  I spent the past two hours on phone to Now TV and Xbox still not showing ap???

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My error - location was set as Ireland!