Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky sports - extremely poor picture quality

Hi,

any ideas?

Everything was fine this morning for Formula1 qualies, ditto the cricket, but now the footy is unwatchable.

Incredibly blurry, all matches are equally bad.

Everything else seems fine - I have a SkySports week pass, and don't want to be up at 5.30am for the Grand Prix if it is unwatchable!

Thanks in advance.

3 REPLIES 3
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

In order to help you out, can you provide the following information: -

• What's the make and model number of the device(s) you're using to access and play NOW TV content?
    [ie: a NOW TV 'black' box, a NOW TV 'white' box or a NOW TV 'Smart' box. Or a 'Games Console' of some type, a 'Set Top Box' of some type, a 'Smartphone' of some type, a 'Tablet' of some type, a 'Windows PC', a 'Mac' computer or another type of device]
  • Is your NOW TV playback device 'directly' connected to your television or is it connected through a surround-sound amplifier or HDMI switch?

Sufficed to say, the more detailed information you are able to provide, the easier it will be for us NOW TV forum members and/or a NOW TV Team member to work out a solution for you!

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Bear with me and my lack of techno-speak.

It is a freeview box, with a Roku stick.

The picture on everything else is absolutely fine, and as I say, up until this evening Sky Sports picture quality was perfect.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’ve also had very bad skysports picture quality for the last 3 weeks! No amount of resetting , checking for updates, resetting router fixes it. I have the black NowTV box and have v good internet speed. All other channels work fine except all skysports channels. Very very frustrating!!,