cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky sports box office iOS app airplay

All previous sky sports box office events have had airplay available on the IOS app so I can stream perfectly to my Apple TV.

I assume this great service will continue tomorrow for the Joshua fight?

Thanks

P

10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can I just download the Sky Sports app to my Apple TV and watch?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Can I just download the Sky Sports app to my Apple TV and watch?

Hi @Anonymous User 🙂 

You would have to download the "Sky Sports Box Office" app to be able to watch 🙂 

You can find all the info here https://help.nowtv.com/article/can-i-watch-sky-sports-box-office-events-on-now-tv 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Kymberly,

Thanks for trying to help but the link does not work.

Cheers, John

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi Kymberly,

Thanks for trying to help but the link does not work.

Cheers, John

@Anonymous User 

I know what you mean, when i click the link it's not working on google chrome but i have tried another web browser and it is taking me to it now. Can you try another web browser  and let me know if this helps ? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorry Kymberly,

I tried IE but all I get is 4 coloured circles spinning around.

Can you confirm that Sky Sports Box Office app is downloadable to Apple TV.

Cheers, John

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

If you are getting the loading page with the spinning coloured circles, then check if IE ad blocker is disabled.

Also i don't believe you can download the Sky Box Office App directly to your Apple TV (read this help article on what devices you can watch the fight on).

https://help.nowtv.com/article/can-i-watch-sky-sports-box-office-events-on-now-tv

According to @Anonymous User on the first post here, you may be able to airplay the fight from your IOS mobile device across to the ATV box (i can not confirm this myself due to that i haven't used the Sky Sports Box Office App before or own an IOS device).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can someone from Now TV confirm if sky sports box office app will airplay to TV? 

older threads say it will but box office says casting/mirroring is not supported... 

why can’t I just buy box office via my Now TV app on my Apple TV or smart TV?!? So frustrating 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can we airplay the fight purchased from SSBO to an Apple TV!??

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Massively frustrating