cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky Sports News

Hello, my sky sports month pass ran out at the weekend and now I can't get Sky Sports News? I thought I was entitled to the sports news channel for a month after the pass ended? I got it the last time my pass ended for one month.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User it's available for 30 days after you first active a sports pass, so day users get the most amount of extra time, whilst month users get none. 

View solution in original post

70 REPLIES 70
Anonymous User
Not applicable

As far as i know its only available while passes are active. Unless it's changed
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User it's available for 30 days after you first active a sports pass, so day users get the most amount of extra time, whilst month users get none. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It was a month of Sky Sports News after I  purchased 1 x Sky Sports Day Pass back in Feb.

Oh well

Anonymous User
Not applicable

now tv box users get sky sports news hq for free look

image.jpg

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User but it only works if you've started any NOW TV pass in the last 30 days. Fine if you always have ents or movies, less so if you only dip in to sport once in a while. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

That's weird because I have had the pass for months and it still works

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  @Anonymous User  is right is does work for folk who have had a pass for a while.   I have never had a sports pass of any kind yet i can access the Sky Sports News app as I have active Entertainment and Movie passes.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User that's because your pass renews each month, reseting the timer. 

@4268 at no point did I say you can't watch it if you use ents or movie passes.

I suggest you both re-read what I've been saying which for the original poster is if you've just finished a month sports pass and have no other passes you can't watch Sky Sports News HQ through the app. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Anyone know why I can access Sky Sports News on my NowTV black box but not when logging into the app on my ipad. I do not have a Sky Sports subscription but I have an Entertainment Pass.

Thanks Guys.