cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
flanello
Advocate

poor picture quality

watching now tv on my samsung galaxy tab s4 tablet (android 10) has become unwatchable, while on all the other devices connected to the same network I have no problems. how can I solve it?

7 REPLIES 7
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@flanello 

Is this for live or on demand?

Have you done a router reboot?

What about with your mobile data, is it still the same?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
flanello
Advocate

@gavs82008 this for both so live and on demand.

I tried with different connection:

- wifi (home Vodafone) where other devices work properly.

-mobile hotspost from smartphone, and i tried with two different provider: Vodafone and Fastweb same issue with tab S4

All other device like Pixel 6A or TV (with chromecast) work fine on the same provider or mobile data, only my Galaxy Tab S4 have a issue.

flanello
Advocate
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@flanello 

Ouch that is brutal! 

Outside of what I’ve said all I can think of is the usual delete and reinstall the app, as well as ensuring your device is fully updated.

Report with staff via live chat. Make sure to be signed in and use the ‘How to get in touch’ drop down.
https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/tv/problems-watching-now

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
flanello
Advocate

@gavs82008 to try to solve the problem today I factory reset it, but the problem it's not solved

Jayach
Elite 3

@flanello wrote:

I tried with different connection:

- wifi (home Vodafone) where other devices work properly.

-mobile hotspost from smartphone, and i tried with two different provider: Vodafone and Fastweb same issue with tab S4

All other device like Pixel 6A or TV (with chromecast) work fine on the same provider or mobile data, only my Galaxy Tab S4 have a issue.

It sounds like it may be a fault with the tablet itself. Do other streaming services (iPlayer. YouTube etc) work O.K.?

flanello
Advocate

@Jayach All other streaming services works fine on Tab S4