cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tia
Mentor

no connection

iv been waiting 10 weeks to be connected ,its now 14th march 2023 iv been waiting since january ,iv made  multiple phone calls to NOW broadband no help at all is this a real company or have i been scammed 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
tia
Mentor

update ,the latest excuse fron NOW broadband help centre is my router might have condensation in it lol 

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
tia
Mentor

update ,the latest excuse fron NOW broadband help centre is my router might have condensation in it lol 

tia
Mentor

iv been waiting 10 weeks to be connected ,its now 14th march 2023 iv been waiting since january ,iv made  multiple phone calls to NOW broadband no help at all is this a real company or have i been scammed 

tia
Mentor

finally got mi broadban on ,yip ee 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@tia 

The router from NOW is well known to be of poor quality. A simple search on the forum will prove that to the case. 

You could try sourcing your own router which could very well improve things.

Are you trying to say that your activation date was 10 weeks ago or you’ve reported a fault from 10 weeks ago?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
tia
Mentor

ordered 1st january ,go live date 14th january  ,only 2 green lights on router ,NOW broadband help centre just loads of excuses ,engineer installd it at wrong address ,address blacklisted ,condensation in router , billing problem, the excuses are endless 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@tia 

Creating multiple threads won’t get you anywhere with your connection. 

All you can do is call the broadband team. 

Sounds like OpenReach made a right mess of things. Since NOW don’t own any of their network they rely 100% fully on OpenReach.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
tia
Mentor

thank you