cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

broadband and phone issues - no technical support by phone?

hi - I'm new to now broadband (a few weeks) and I'm having issues with my phone line (echo) and fibre broadband (speed good yet teams or other video confererancing has constant noise and other audio issues). I thought it was my previous provider, hence the switch to fibre with now broadband, but clearly it's the line, but I no longer have a 150 or 151 service with these guys and can't find any way online of getting help from bt openreach? anyone able to help? thanks 🙂 Sandy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If that's the case i don't know why you can't see the phone number in green on my link if you are signed in on your Broadband account.

Or going to My Account > Broadband & Calls (Moving Home).

Maybe sign out and sign back in again on here to see if the telephone number pops up.

Otherwise to save me sending you a PM for the Broadband Team telephone number, there is a telephone number already posted on this linked thread below.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Setup-Performance/Amber-light-on-front/m-p/532066#M5632  

View solution in original post

25 REPLIES 25
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Despite of contacting them and explaining what's going on... I am now on my 3rd week without phone service.... internet crap... but the full monthly charges for July22 were taken from my bank account on 5th.  And you and RoyB (who) want me to be HAPPY? Get a life guys. I'm NO-HAPPY indeed... 😞

Jayach
Elite 3

Sorry, but if your phone service is not working, there are so many people with much greater problems.

Your original complaint was that you didn't have phone support. now you have to give then the chance  to  resolve the next one.

Rome wasn't built in a day.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
  • WHATEVER Mr. Your opinion and a dog s*** = same to me 👍😉bye
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User @Jayach 

You can lead a horse to water……..

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

No doubt you have a genuine problem, and you are certainly entitled to be NOT-happy about it.

What you aren’t entitled to do is post several rants about Now not having telephone support for Broadband, when they do.

And especially not to keeping ranting on when two people have told you that there is indeed such support available.

And most especially not by posting in an answered thread when the solution, highlighted in a fetching green, tells you exactly how to contact Now this way 😛

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Jayach
Elite 3

I suspect their problems may not only be telephone related.