cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Broadband and Landline order on hold

I  wanted to move from Sky to Now TV . so i placed my order for broadband, landline and TV on the 30th Mar but since then it has been put on hold. i have been asked to call 03300412460 but i waisted 20 minutes twice trying to talk to someone about th...

Different Router

Hi All, Does anyone know if its possible to use a different router from another ISP ? I have the NowTv Hub 2 but need more wired connections and have a spare BT Smart hub so was wondering if could use that instead ? 

Poor service

Terrible customer service. They cancelled my order without telling me and then placed the order again but forced me to change my telephone number. When I complained I was put on hold several times without anyone resolving my query. Very very poor!!!!...

Poor speeds wired

Hey all, I've been having some quite poor performance issues with my NowTV Hub 2 - which is new (4-5 months old?) Router is showing speeds of around 33Mbps, however when directly wired and running speed tests I'm showing 3-4Mbps down. I've had seriou...

broadband speed

i have just done 3 different broadband speed checks all 3 where under 30mbps i was guaranteed a speed of 36mbps.I can not make contact with anyone at nowtv

Online Chat - unable to access

We are new to Now TV & Broadband and having great difficulty getting to talk to someone, anyone re a promised Sky sports voucher which has never materialised!I keep getting told to go on live chat and cannot access it. Have tried on my laptop and my ...

Slow Speed Portadown Area

ok so for 3 weeks i have constant internet speed issues for 3 weeks, please someone helpi have this now when i look at service checks INC0858847 - We're aware of an issue which is causing slower than normal broadband speed in PORTADOWN. It may have b...