cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Switching to NOW broadband

Hi, I am currently with Plusnet and live in central Bristol in a high-rise apartment. Plusnet wants to significantly increase their prices so I want to move somewhere else. NOW claims to sort out the switch and that I will not have to cancel with Plu...

Nokia Beacon

Hello! Does anyone know if it's possible to use the Now TV Broadband Hub as purely a modem and instead use my Nokia Beacon Mesh WiFi router system?  Thank you 

Lost broadband

My broadband has gone down in manchester. Does anyone have any idea what's going on and when it will be back up and running? I've rebooted and everything it just keeps losing connection

Turning off DHCP

Hello Now community! I have turned off all WiFi capabilities on my Now hub as I am using a Nokia beacon as my router to improve the coverage in my house.  However, this is now causing an issue as devices such as my Xbox are telling me they are receiv...

WiFi fine on Mac, but slow on PC

Hello, I work on a Mac and get good speed and can use the everything quite easily (save some slower moments during the day). This is in a different room.  My houseamates work on Windows and both only get 1mp download (even when sat in the same room a...

Resolved! How to remove items from watchlist

I recently returned to NOW TV after a gap.  My watchlist is currently cluttered with programmes that I don't want to view.  Does anyone know how to remove them? I have already read some answers on this topic and it seems to have been an ongoing issue...

Dalega by Mentor
  • 2 replies
  • 4 thanks