cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Remove a device

Hi please help some how someone is using my now TV account I've just reset my password and thought it would kick everyone off, it hasn't and I currently can't access my now TV.  What can I do to get this person off my account thanks in advance

Connecting NAS to Hub2

I've been trying to connect my USB hard drive to hub2 using my old router, without success. So my question is can anyone advise me if there is anything that works well with NOWTV hub2?I've been looking at this and wonder if it might work or be the sa...

Resolved! Apps that use location settings not working

Hi All,  I've recently joined NOW and when I'm connected to my WiFi my phone won't use any apps that use location settings such as maps, however when I disconnect from the WiFi and just use my mobile data, they work fine.  Have I done something wrong...

Broadband only works in part of our house

Hello, We recently signed up for NOW broadband and it only works in a few rooms of our house. We had a house of similar size previously and with Plusnet and Talk Talk had broadband throughout the house with one Modem. What should we do? Should one mo...

Resolved! Asus modem/router instead of NowTV Hub two

I'm going to get a modem/router to hopefully use instead of the NowTV hub two (probably nr801uk) soon to be delivered. Rather than double NAT or bridge as an access point does NowTV use MER option61 as Sky do? To improve WiFi gaming etc.Probably Asus...