cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Second public IP

Hi there,  I need to know whether possible to assign a second public IP to my account? Do I need to pay any extra fee? Thanks.

Guaranteed speed not being reached…

I recently started with NOW and have everything set up as per the instructions. According to my order (Super Fibre) I should be getting:Estimated - 31.5-45.1 MbpsGuaranteed - 27.2 Mbps However, after trying Speedtest on various devices, I’m rarely ge...

Resolved! Isolating the 2.4ghz frequency for smart bulbs

HI,I’ve bought some smart bulbs but I’ve struggled to connect them. When I logged into my router, it is showing 2 channels for WiFi which seem to be merged. But I only want one of them for the bulbs. Is there any way I can assign the channel or have ...

Signing in on a new device

I’ve just set up a new Roku Express4K on our bedroom TV, so naturally I have to sign in to each of my apps the first time I use them. In the old days, you had to type your Id and password into an onscreen form, but nowadays, if you have your account ...

RoyB by Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 2 thanks

Now TV HUB 2 not working on activation date

Today was my activation date so I set up my box and waited and all that happened was that the power light and wireless light is green whilst the internet light is not on. I was told to wait until midnight which I have and it is still the same. Every ...

Old landline number not ported over

I've had my original home phone number for over 55 years.  NOW took over on the 21st Dec 2018.  When I filled in the application to go to NOW I ticked to say I wanted to keep my original number.  I did not get an email to give me a new number prior t...

VOIP Phone on NOW Router

Hi all I have seen a few older posts on this but wasnt really sure if they were resolved. I have a VOIP phone for work and it seems that i cant get it to work with the NOW router. It doesnt even recognise that i have plugged the ethernet cable in.  I...