cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

UPD port not working / firewall protections

I set up my NOW broadband a few days ago, and am now trying to connect Amazon Alexa devices to the network. The devices are not connecting to the wifi, and Amazon think it could be that NOW have put a firewall on my broadband. Is there a firewall pro...

Thinking of joining Now Broadband

So I'm thinking of switching broadband provider to the Now Super Fibre £22 a month deal, but wondered what the Now router/hub wifi signal quality is like? Is the broadband service reliable? Do you get any outages? Are monthly payments taken via Credi...

Resolved! Broadband Buddy

OK so I've followed all the guidance and links for disabling the broadband buddy. It just doesn't show as an option. I've tried different browsers, I've tried turning off my popup blocker, I've tried turning off my VPN, I've tried keeping it on. I've...

add another wifi router as bridge

The single of Now Hub is not good enough in some of my rooms, I want to add one more wifi router as a bridge which is complianced with WDS. How could configure the Now Hub to support the second wifi router? Thanks.

Resolved! New broad band connection setup_ Issues

Hi, Regarding the Now tv new broad band connection setup in my new flat. The site engineer should come do the setup activities by August 31 2021, but They didn't come up on the day and they didn't provide any proper reason. We reached out the custome...