cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Unable to Watch NOW

Hi all Does anyone have an idea why why when selecting a program to watch nothing comes up - not even a mention that the installation of the application needs to take place? I have subscribed for several years and never experienced this. Many thanks,...

Installation

Hello Forum, I am attempting to get now TV broadband, however the times of the installation are all located when I am at work. Is there a way to select a more specific time slot (4-6), or select a weekend date? Thank you in advance! Jones1

Not able to use landline

I switched to NOWTV at the beginning of the month.   As of this afternoon, though, I don’t seem to be able to either send or receive calls on my landline.  When I dial out, I hear he call being made but it isn’t connected and there is no dialling ton...

Exceptionally slow start

Okay so yesterday was my first day and on plug in I was getting around the 70mbps I was expecting... Tonight though 10, 3, even slower!! I know they tinker with the settings first few days but this is ridiculous.Any idea why so catastrophically slow?...

Engineer failed to show up for appointment

Engineer failed to show up for my scheduled installation appointment today. Haven't heard anything from NowTV to explain why or to offer a new appointment. Phoned the NowTV helpline but just end up stuck on hold interminably. Posting here in the hope...

Activation issues with open reach

Have ordered now broadband was due to go live 23rd August. Have phoned on numerous occasions to be told that there isn’t a port in the street box and need to wait on BT open reach. Has anyone had this issue and how can they sign you up to a service t...

Resolved! TV does not see wifi

Hello,I just got my Now Super Fibre connected yesterday. All seems to be okay and I have a couple of laptops, two smartphones and a tablet connected without any issues. However, when I try to connect my Samsung smart TV, it does not seem to even be a...